Terms and Conditions of Use
Your access to and use of our website is governed by these Terms and Conditions of Use and is based on ten principles as summarized below.
3. WE DO OUR BEST TO KEEP OUR WEBSITE UP-TO-DATE, ACCESSIBLE, ERROR FREE AND WITHOUT HARMFUL COMPONENTS
We make every effort to keep our site up-to-date and accessible without errors or harmful components (computer viruses, external burglaries, etc.). Disruptions, interruptions or the presence of harmful elements outside of our control are, however, possible. We cannot be held responsible for this.
If you notice something unusual on our website, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then make every effort to improve / restore the situation as soon as possible.
4. WE TRUST YOU TO PROVIDE US WITH CORRECT AND ACTUAL INFORMATION
For the good management of our website and our services, we need accurate and up-to-date information.
5. YOU WILL ONLY USE OUR WEBSITE IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS PURPOSE AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE LAW
In particular, you will refrain from:
- using a false identity;
- sending us false or illegal content, junk mail, content that violates or causes damage to the rights of a third party;
- accessing a part of the site in violation of an unauthorised access;
- taking any action that may disrupt the operation of our site.
If you are aware of inappropriate behaviour or use related to our website, you can contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
6. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHER SITES
Our website may contain hyperlinks to other websites and some other websites may contain a link to our website. We do not have any control over third-party websites, nor over their content. We can therefore not be held liable for their operation, content and use.
7. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR USING OUR WEBSITE
You visit and use our website entirely at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for loss or damage resulting from the use of or the inability to use our website.
8. OUR WEBSITE AND ITS COMPONENTS ARE PROTECTED BY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Our website and its components (brands, logos, images, photos, animations, videos, texts, etc.) are our property. They are protected by intellectual rights. It is therefore forbidden to copy, distribute or use our website or components for purposes other than those of the display of the site and the navigation on it. All the research results published on the Website are accessible and reusable under a creative commons license that allows to you shareAlike under attribution (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0). Please follow the link for more information regarding this license.
Only for the Website’s use and for service facilitation, if you publish content on the Website, unless otherwise stated, you give EU-LISTCO a free and non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works, distribute, execute and display this content worldwide on any support of or related to the Website, and its promotion, without restriction regarding your name, image or identity.
9. OUR COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE IS SIMPLE AND EFFICIENT
Every complaint must be communicated to us in writing within eight calendar days after the fact that gives rise to the claim has become known. This can be sent as desired:
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt: EU-LISTCO project, c/o Carnegie Europe Foundation, rue du Congrès 15, 1000 Brussels (Belgium)
10. DIALOGUE TO SETTLE DIFFERENCES
Nobody benefits from long judicial proceedings. If a dispute does arise, we commit ourselves to pursue a dialogue in all openness, looking for an amicable solution. We expect the same effort of you.